BetterBills was founded by Tim Andrew and David Ingram to provide Australian consumers with a proper ‘fair go’ at getting the best prices from the widest range of providers, all in one place.
There’s a lot of people who say they do that, but there’s something quite special about what we do.
How are we different to other comparison sites?
WE DO compare the widest range of private health insurance policies from over 80% of open Private Health insurers (including all the big ones) to find the BEST for you. WE DON’T have a narrow range and recommend the ones that pay us the most.
WE DO compare ALL the major electricity retailers (including all the big ones) to find the BEST for you. WE DON’T compare just a few.
When you sign up to a new product through the BetterBills website, we give you a big CASH bonus, just to say thanks! WE DO appreciate your support and “say thank” you in a meaningful way.
How can you pay cash a cash bonus when all the other comparison sites don’t?
Simple really – we make smaller profit margins.
- We have a great team who are passionate about building a better site that is easy to use.
- We base the core of our business online in order to keep our costs down.
- We utilise the latest technologies in order to eliminate the cost of old systems
- We don’t take home huge pay cheques, instead we split anything we make with you (50/50). We think it’s fair for all of us.
- We choose not to spend millions of dollars on ritzy advertising campaigns and instead hope that you’ll like us enough to tell your friends about us. You know what ‘they’ say…word of mouth is the most effective form of advertising.
Why do we do this?
Well why not? We thought Australia needed BetterBills and so we built a website that delivers just that. BetterBills with a product that suits your needs and a cash payments directly to you.
So if you’d like to make your bills better, click here to find the product that best suits your needs and then get paid cash for choosing to purchase it through BetterBills.
The BetterBills Team
P.S. We're hiring. If you're a rails developer get in touch via our contact page.